We all were expecting some amazing vacations and to travel to one of our favorite places to chill and party with our friends, and out of nowhere, the media tells us we should stay home and keep social distancing. The vacation we’ve been planning for months is ruined, what do we do now?
Ok, we get it, we need to stay locked at home and keep social distancing from everyone, but what I really want to know is what about spring break? What are we going to do now?
Well. I’m sorry but Spring Break is gone, but here’re some great options to enjoy the best way your quarantine at home maintaining social distancing and not catching the virus:
- Party at home like there’s no tomorrow, turn those speakers out loud and sing to your favorite songs. You can do a FaceTime with your friends and party remotely together, what about that?
I’m sure you still prefer going to Mexico and meet new people, but no one can stop us partying, unless you don’t live alone, and your family is working remotely.
If that’s the case you can switch from speakers to headphones, the hype will still be the same and you get to party with your friends on FaceTime.
Online Shopping: You could get some nice products to be more comfortable at home, or even buy some outfits or articles for when we’re allowed to go outside freely again. Either way, here you have some ideas:
- Netflix & Chill: Some of us prefer chilling instead of going to a crazy party, so if you’re that type of person, Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and other streaming services are a great idea to spend your time, just chilling and not worrying about nothing.
- Board Games: If you live with your family or friends, you can play board games, and turn the speakers with some of your favorite songs to chill or hype. There’re tons of board games to play, but some of the most popular are Scrabble, Monopoly, Catan, Axis and Allies, Clue, Battleship, and many more.
- Video games: It’s a great time killer and nowadays there’re videogames for everyone, so there’s no exception, you can play shooters like COD or Battlefield, battle royale games like Fortnite or Playerunknown’s, or many more like LOL, WoW, FIFA, Minecraft, CSGO, etc. The thing is that it doesn’t matter who you are, there’s a game for you.
- Learn something new: It can sound boring to some of you, but using this time to learn something new and improve ourselves is one of the bests ways to use this time. You can read books, buy online courses, start a new venture, or even learn from YouTube videos.